Equalizer® Surge Dampeners are engineered to reduce fluid pressure and flow fluctuations that are inherent in air-operated double-diaphragm (AODD) pumps, providing a smoother discharge flow. This function is critical in applications that need to minimize vibration and control pipe hammer which protects the piping system as well as downstream instrumentation.
• Applications requiring a laminar flow or minimize "splashing" (CIP systems, Drum Filling, Package Filling)
• Pumping from a mix tank to balance tank
• Applications that have flow meters or other precise in-line instrumentation
• Applications that have quick closing valves
• Discharge piping is not properly secured/supported (PVC/Plastic Piping)