For a limited time, take 10% OFF your entire online order. Use code 10OFFOCT at checkout.
Wilden AODD Pumps
Wilden family of Air-Operated Double-Diaphragm (AODD) pumps incorporates the latest technology to increase productivity while reducing energy consumption, air consumption and maintenance.
Wilden® offers the Pro-Flo® and Pro-Flo® SHIFT Series air-operated double-diaphragm (AODD) pumps for use in the dosing and transfer of thin to viscous, clean to particulate-laden fluids in the general industry, oil and gas, chemical processing, food and beverage, military and marine, and water/wastewater markets.
Pro-Flo® vs. Pro-Flo® SHIFT
Air Distribution System (ADS) is the heart of any AODD pump and the biggest influencer in how the pump ultimately performs in regard to flow rate, efficiency and reliability. Wilden offers its AODD pumps in two series based on the ADS that is utilized:
Pro-Flo® Series is a reliable, proven and robust technology that offers versatility, flexibility, easy maintenance and productivity well suited for a variety of general industrial applications.
Pro-Flo® SHIFT Series represents a significant breakthrough in energy efficiency as industrial plants work to reduce air consumption as well as their carbon footprints.
Both the Pro-Flo® and Pro-Flo® SIFT Series AODD Pumps have been designed to deliver best-in-class performance in applications that call for their specific features and operational capabilities, including:
- Excellent energy usage vs. competitors
- Optimized mean time between repair (MTBR)
- Simple and easy installation and use
- Lube-free operation
- Ideal for a wide variety of industrial applications
Pro-Flo® SHIFT Series
- Up to 60% air savings vs. competitors
- Up to 30% more flow vs. competitors
- 30% air savings vs. Pro-Flo Series
- 20% more flow vs. Pro-Flo Series
- Available in 316 stainless steel, polypropylene, aluminum and nickel-plated aluminum materials of construction
- Sanitary models available for hygienic applications
- Optimized energy efficiency in a wide range of industrial applications
It is critical to select the right materials of construction for the fluid that will be handled. That is why the bodies of Wilden Pro-Flo and Pro-Flo SHIFT Series bolted or clamped AODD pumps are available in the following materials:
Diaphragm Material Options
Wilden® offers the diaphragms for its Pro-Flo® and Pro-Flo® SHIFT AODD Pumps in three materials of construction:
- Neoprene: use with water/wastewater chemicals
- Buna-N: ideal for oil-and-gas applications
- EPDM: best for ketones and aldehydes, and acetates
- Viton®: ideal for aromatic and chlorinated hydrocarbons
- Polyurethane: best in water/wastewater applications
- Wil-Flex™: ideal for water/wastewater and handling ketones and aldehydes
- Saniflex™: for aromatic hydrocarbons
Ideal in all chemical-handling applications across many industries
Wilden diaphragms are also available in Full-Stroke, Integral Piston and EZ-Install designs, all of which are available in materials of construction that make them useable in fluid-transfer applications that have chemical-compatibility concerns.
Please consult with the Chemical Guide before making a diaphragm selection.
Wilden knows that each fluid-handling application is unique. That is why seven different sizes of inlet and discharge sizes are available for its various pump models. This wide selection gives the operator a wide range to choose from when varying piping sizes, flow rates and solids levels need to be considered:
Wilden Pro-Flo and Pro-Flo SHIFT Series AODD Pumps are available in two configurations – bolted and plastic.
Wilden bolted metal pumps have a maximized internal flow path that eliminates unneeded fasteners to ensure longer diaphragm life. Bolted metal pumps have been specifically engineered for:
- Maximum performance and efficiency in a variety of applications
- Maximized flow rate
- Increased diaphragm life
- Ease of assembly
The bolted plastic pumps have the same performance characteristics as the bolted metal pumps, but can be a better choice when chemical compatibility is a concern.
- Provide ultimate containment for handling of critical fluids
- Are safe for the process, people and environment
Wilden clamped metal pumps are perfect for demanding utilitarian applications that require robust design and long-term dependability. Clamped metal pumps have:
- NPT- and BSP-threaded configurations
- Clamp bands for quick and easy replacement of diaphragms and cleaning
- Lower downtime for increased productivity and enhanced profitability
The clamped plastic pumps are also ideal for:
- Handling fluids that present chemical-compatibility concerns
- Applications that require pump mobility
Fluid Transfer / Dewatering / Coolant Cycling
Commodity Chemicals / Bulk Transfer / Consumer Chemicals
Processing / Canning / Bottling
Production / Refining / Transportation
Bilge Dewatering / Bulk Loading & Unloading / Bildge Water Treatment
Treatment / Distribution / Disposal